Who we are
Terreplenish goes beyond sustainable agriculture. In fact, the proprietary formulation and its process is a “regenerative” solution for today’s farmers. Terreplenish is made from recycled food scraps, using this valuable source of energy before it ends up as waste in a landfill.
Privately held, Terreplenish, is poised to be one of the best known and most respected regenerative agriculture products in the world, helping farmers sustainably restore and regenerate their land.
Proven benefits for farmers
Nitrogen-fixing microbes, proven to regenerate soil, reduce disease and increase yields, up to 50%. OMRI-listed for organic farming, USDA BioBased® certified product, and registered as a soil amendment in California.
We are excited to have you on this journey with us, welcome!
As an FEN outside Independent Business Development Sales Ambassador you will be joining a fun, energetic, innovative, and driven start-up environment. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside established entrepreneurs and proven sales experts who have all excelled in business-to-business capacities. Your cross-functional experience will be imperative to our success in the areas of sales, marketing, and customer experience, and various start-up launch initiatives.
You’re Role in Making an Impact
- Generate new business to accomplish individual and team goals
- Research, analyze and prioritize market’s potential
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sustainable sales
- Develop written proposals/quotations for prospective customers
- Coordinating customers’ orders with management, accounting, operations, and logistics
- Assist new customers in their initial launch of Terreplenish
- Follow-up visits and on-going communications to ensure solution resolution and successful farmer results
- Perform Farmers’ Impact Surveys based on the customer’s implementation journal
- Assess opportunities for customer improvements/savings and help implement changes
- Engage with the management team to clearly communicate customer needs
- Participate in area agriculture business networking, workshops and sponsored events
- Maintain long-term mutually beneficial relationships with customers, collaborators and team members
Our customers include farmers and growers across the world – Serving farms, plantations, vineyards, hemp and cannabis grows and hydroponic greenhouses. Terreplenish can be used for the most stringent organic food production, as well as on land that is being transitioned into healthier soil. Terreplenish creates a world where farmers can combat low yields and diseased plants, while preventing soil erosion, conserving water, and reducing pollution.
What’s In It for You
Work with a sense of pride as you help make a distinctive difference saving our Ecosystem
- Enjoy a robust education program on the benefits of Regenerative Agriculture
- Benefit in our start-up growth with competitive commissions and referral fees
- Qualify to receive recognition, rewards and potential growth incentive bonuses
- Carve out a long-term advanced career path while making a social impact
- 100% work-from-home opportunity (telework)
- Ability to live and work on YOUR terms!
- Unlimited Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Inspiring work while creating a channel for prosperity and abundance for all
Skills for Success in this Role
Hard-working, goal-driven hunter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Business to Business cold call sales experience in the agriculture industry
- Working in fast-paced, dynamic environments with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with farmers and growers and internal teams
- Excellent research skills with high-level of business acumen
- Organized self-starter and motivated problem solver
- Clear and effective communication skills (written and verbal and presentations)
- Proven ability to develop strong and lasting business relationships
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
We envision a world where valuable resources are cycled back to the planet in a nurturing way creating a channel for prosperity and abundance for all. Our business is to help our customers restore their land by providing superior, chemical free products that capture the energy and nutrients of organic materials, creating a pathway that supports our ecosystem into a sustainable future that will enable our grandchildren and their communities to thrive.
Since 2012 our scalable technology has been efficiently converting food waste into Terreplenish®, a nitrogen-fixing probiotic for soil, certified for organic use that balances the soils entire mircobiotic ecosystem.